If you thought that Indian rupees are the lowest currency in the world, then this article was meant to educate you. Undoubtedly, most people do not know which countries have lower currency value in the world than the Indian Rupees. Today, we shall list the top 10 countries with the lowest currency value in the world than Indian Rupees (INR) from 2020 to 2021.
In our previous article, we had a comprehensive article about the top 10 lowest and cheapest currency in the world 2021 right now. Similarly, we also covered the highest and strongest currency in the world from 2020 to 2021. It’s good to be familiar with the same before we jump to the list of the countries with the lowest currency value in the world 2021 in Indian rupees.
Country currency less than Indian Rupee
Some of the countries with currency value less than the Indian Rupee are Vietnam, Belarus, Indonesia, Paraguay, and Laos. Other countries that have less currency value than the Indian Rupees include Mongolia, South Korea, Chile, Costa Rica, just to name a few.
In summary, we will list the countries that have a lower currency value than Indian Rupees. Then, we will state their currency rate against 1 Indian rupee. Have a look at the list below from our most recent findings.
10 Countries with Lowest Currency Value than Rupees 2021 List
- Vietnam, 1 Rupee = 334 Vietnamese Dongs. It’s the #1 lowest currency value in the world against the Indian Rupees from 2020 to 2021.
- Belarus, 1 INR = 268 Belarusian Rubles. It’s the second-lowest currency in the world against the Indian rupees.
- Indonesia, 1 Rupee = 202 Indonesian Rupiah. Also, the Indonesian Rupiah comes third in the list of countries with the lowest currency value in the world than Indian Rupees from 2020 to 2021.
- Laos, 1 Rupee = 124.89 Laotian Kip (LAK).
- Paraguay, 1 Indian Rupee = 89.52 Paraguayan Guarani, (PYG).
- Cambodia, 1 Rupee = 61.29 Cambodian Riels (KHR).
- Uzbekistan, 1 Rupee = 46.76 Uzbekistani Som.
- Colombia, 1 Rupee = 44.99 (COP).
- Mongolia, 1 Rupee = 35 Mongolian Tugriks.
- South Korea, 1 Rupee = 16.52 South Korean Won. And finally,
- Chile, 1 Rupee = 10 Chilean Peso.
Top 20 lowest currency in the world 2021 in Indian Rupees
- Costa Rica, 1 Indian Rupee = 7.99 Costa Rican Colons.
- Zimbabwe, 1 Rupee = 4.91 Zimbabwe Dollar (ZWD).
- Hungary, 1 Indian Rupee = 4.17 Hungarian Forints.
- Yemen, 1 Rupee = 3.72 Yemeni Rial.
- Djibouti, 1 Rupee = 2.77 Djiboutian Franc.
- Sri Lanka, 1 Rupee = 2.51 Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR).
- Algeria, 1 Rupee = 1.73 Algerian Dinars.
- Iceland, 1 Indian Rupee = 1.71 Icelandic Krona.
- Japan, 1 Rupee = 1.62 Japanese yens. And finally,
- Nepal, 1 Rupee = 1.59 Nepalese Rupee.
We have to say that the list above comprises the countries where the Indian rupee has the highest value. In other words, this is a list of the countries that have the lowest currency value than Indian Rupees in the world from 2020 to 2021.
Lastly, if you missed our previous post, here is a list of the 10 most traded currencies in the world from 2020 to 2021.