Today, there are over 2,098 billionaires in the world. However, only ten of them are under the age of 30 and are worth $16 billion in total. Most noteworthy, the majority of these youngest billionaires in the world today inherited properties from their parents while others are self-made. In this article, we shall list the top 10 Forbes youngest billionaires in the world for the year 2021.
Who is the youngest billionaire in 2021?
Kylie Jenner who is the founder of Kylie Cosmetics is the youngest billionaire in the world in 2021 today. Also, Kylie Jenner is the world’s youngest self-made billionaire today, with a net worth of $1 billion. Moreover, Kylie Jenner is also among the most beautiful women in the world right now.
Understandably, several youngest billionaires in the world inherited wealth from their homes. For example, Pedro de Godoy Bueno, Gustav Magnar Witzoe, Elizabeth Furtwaenger, Jonathan Kwok, all inherited wealth from their parents.
First, this poll list of Forbes Top 10 youngest billionaires in the world in 2021 lists the billionaire’s net worth from the youngest to the oldest. Most importantly, the net worth of the youngest visionaries in the world were computed using capital tariffs and trade prices.
In summary, we will list the name of the youngest billionaire or billionaires in the world and their ages. Then, we will state their net worth and line of work.
Top 10 Youngest Billionaires in The World 2021
- Kylie Jenner, 22 years old. Net worth: $1 Billion, Comestics.
- Alexandra Andresen, 23 years old. Net worth: $1.1 Billion. Investment Firm.
- Katharine Andersen, 23 years old. Net worth: $1.1 Billion, Investment Firm.
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe, 26 years old. Net worth: $2.3 Billion, Fish Farming.
- Elizabeth Furtwaenger, 28 years old. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion, Publishing.
- Jonathan Kwok, 28 years old. Net worth: $2.0 Billion, Real Estate.
- John Collison, 29 years old. Net worth: $3.2 Billion, Stripes payment company.
- Evan Spiegel, 30 years old. Net worth: $1.9 Billion, Snapchat Company.
- Pedro De Godoy Bueno, 29 Years Old. Net Worth: $1.1 Billion, Diagnósticos da América SA Healthcare Firm. And finally,
- Lisa Draexlmaier, 29 years old. Net Worth: $1 Billion, Fritz Draexlmaier Holdings GmbH Auto Parts Company.
Youngest Billionaire in the World 2021 (Others)
- Patrick Collison, 31 years old. Net worth: $3.2 Billion.
- Bobby Murphy, 31 years old. Net Worth: $2.4 Billion.
- Lukas Walton, 34 years old. Net Worth: $17.3 Billion, Walmart.
In conclusion, the above list comprises of the latest Forbes youngest billionaires in the world in 2021. We shall keep you posted on the same.