Today, we shall list the top 10 strongest and highest currency in Africa for the year 2022. First, Africa is one of the most important and resourceful continents in the world. This is because it’s the biggest natural resource hub that serves most of the countries globally. As such, most of the overseas nations trade their currencies in exchange for goods and services with Africa.
Highest Currency Value in Africa 2022
Tunisian Dinar is currently the highest and strongest currency in Africa in 2022. Additionally, we also have other African countries with the highest currencies right now. Undoubtedly, we shall list the top 10 highest and strongest currency or currencies in Africa in 2022 today, at the end of this article.
Which African currency is the strongest?
The strongest African currency today is the Tunisian Dinar because 1 US dollar is equivalent to LD 2.89. Certainly, the strongest and highest currencies in Africa today are from the most developed and wealthy countries. Besides, these countries are fully procured with the capacity to trade products that are in demand globally. For example, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Seychelles, and many other nations.
So, which currency is the strongest and highest in Africa in 2022? In short, we shall enlighten you of the top 10 strongest African currencies list and rate against the US dollar. Decidedly, we use the US dollar because it is the most traded currency in the world right now.
Top 10 Strongest Currencies in Africa 2022
1. Tunisian Dinar (1 USD = DT 2.89). It’s the highest and strongest currency in Africa in 2022. Libya is the country that has the strongest currency in Africa in 2022.
2. Libyan Dinar (1 USD = LD 4.52). It’s the second strongest currency in Africa in 2022.
3. Ghanaian Cedi (1 USD = GH₵ 5.51).
4. Moroccan Dirham (1 USD = MAD 9.90).
5. Botswana Pula (1 USD = P 10.93).
6. Zambian Kwacha (1 USD = ZK 13.15).
7. Seychellois Rupee (1 USD = SR 13.66).
8. South African Rand (1 USD = R 14.88).
9. Eritrean Nakfa (1 USD = Nfk 15.03). And finally,
10. Egyptian Pound (1 USD = E£ 16.35).
In summary, the list of the top 10 highest and strongest currency in Africa for 2022 above is the latest right now. We shall keep you posted on the same page as time goes by and in case of any changes. Lastly, if you missed it, here is a list of the weakest currencies in the world today.
Also, here are the 10 weakest currencies in Africa in 2022.