Who is the richest celebrity in India in 2023? In this article, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest celebrity or celebrities in India from the year 2022 to 2023.
First, the media industry has been so much affected by the Coronavirus pandemic not only in India but across the world. This is because celebrities in the showbiz fraternity have had no chance of entertaining their fans. As a result, the majority of the actors, actresses, singers, sports personalities, etc, have indeed been dormant in the mainstream.
However, this has not stopped the Indian and Bollywood celebrities from earning. Certainly, the majority of the musicians, actors, models, and the rest also earn from YouTube and other social media platforms.
Moreover, several firms and companies have endorsed Indian celebrities in public commercial advertising campaigns.
Who is the richest celebrity in India 2022?
Salman Khan is now the richest celebrity in India in 2023, with an estimated net worth and income of Rs. 250 Crores.
In summary, we will list the Forbes top 10 richest celebrity or celebrities in India in 2023. Then, we shall state their current estimated net worth in US dollars. Have a look at the list beneath.
Richest Celebrity in India 2023 Forbes List
- Salman Khan. Salman Khan tops the list of Forbes richest celebrities in India in 2023. Estimated income: Rs. 250 crores
- Virat Kohli. Virat Kohli is the second-richest celebrity in India 2023. Estimated income: Rs. 229 crores.
- Akshay Kumar. Net worth: Rs 186 crores.
- Deepika Padukone. Estimated income: Rs. 113.2. Currently, Deepika Padukone is the highest-earning female celebrity in India. She’s married to actor Ranveer Singh.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Estimated income: Rs. 101.77 crores.
- Aamir Khan. Estimated income: Rs. 97.65 crores.
- Amitabh Bachchan. Net worth: 90.30
- Ranveer Singh. Net worth or estimated income: 85.12 crores.
- Sachin Tendulkar. Estimated income: 78.50 crores. And finally,
- Ajay Devgn. Estimated income: 69.30 crores.
Lastly, here are the 10 richest celebrities in the world in 2023.