Over the past decade, we have seen an increase in the number of both male and female celebrities in Uganda. This is contributed by the fact that these stars have demonstrated their capabilities in various initiatives, especially in entertainment or showbiz. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest celebrities in Uganda in 2021.
Who is the richest celebrity in Uganda?
Robert Kyagulanyi Ssentamu (Bobi Wine) is the richest celebrity in Uganda currently. Bobi Wine is a politician, musician, activist, businessman, and philanthropist.
Jose Chameleone is the second richest celebrity in Uganda with an estimated net worth of over $5.5 million.
Richest female celebrity in Uganda
Grace Nakimera is the richest female celebrity in Uganda from the year 2020 to 2021.
In summary, we will list the name of the celebrity or celebrities. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the year 2021. Have a look at the rankings beneath from our most recent findings.
Top 10 Richest Celebrities in Uganda 2021
- Bobi Wine. Net worth: $9 million. Bobi wine is the richest celebrity in Uganda in 2021 today.
- Jose Chameleone. Net worth: $6.5 million. Jose Chameleone is the second richest celebrity in Uganda in 2021.
- Ragga Dee. Net worth: $4.5 million.
- Bebe Cool. Net worth: $2.8 million.
- Mesach Ssemakula. Net worth: $600,000
- Ronald Mayinja. Net worth: $560,000
- Eddy Kenzo. Net worth: $400,000.
- Geofrey Lutaaya. Net worth: $370,000
- Grace Nakimera. Net worth: $360,000. Richest female celebrity in Uganda. And finally,
- Haruna Mubiru. Net worth: $300,000.
Last but not least, if you missed our previous post, here are the top 10 richest musicians in Uganda in 2021.