Most individuals are curious to know which is the richest country in Africa in 2021, and what are the richest countries in Africa. In this article, we shall list the top 10 richest countries in Africa with the highest GDP per capita in 2021. We hope that you also read about the currencies that are used in Africa right now.
Which is the richest country in Africa 2021?
Seychelles is the richest country in Africa in 2021, with a GDP per capita of $31,809 per capita. Seychelles is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean with an estimated population of 99,944 denizens. The second richest country in Africa in 2021 is Mauritius with a GDP of 25,079 dollars GDP per capita. In third place is Egypt followed by Equatorial Guinea according to Forbes.
In the section below, we shall be answering your popular questions about what are the 10 richest countries in Africa? As mentioned above, Seychelles is the wealthiest country in Africa in 2021 with the highest GDP per capita today.
Top 10 Richest Countries in Africa 2021 per capita
- Seychelles. GDP per capita: 31.80 thousand.
- Mauritius. GDP per capita: 25.07 thousand.
- Egypt. GDP per capita: 24.03 thousand.
- Equatorial Guinea. GDP per capita: 21.47 thousand.
- Gabon. GDP per capita: 19.18 thousand.
- Botswana. GDP per capita: 18.69 thousand.
- Algeria. GDP per capita: 15.78 thousand.
- South Africa. GDP per capita: 13.89 thousand.
- Tunisia. GDP: 12.80 thousand. And finally,
- Libya. GDP: 12.03 thousand.
We shall keep you posted on the list of the top 10 richest and wealthiest countries in Africa in 2021 as time goes by.