Most individuals are curious to know which is the richest country in Africa 2020, and what are the 10 richest countries in Africa. In this article, we shall list the top 10 richest countries in Africa from 2020 to 2021. We hope that you also read about the currencies that are used in Africa right now.
Which is the richest country in Africa 2020?
Seychelles is the richest country in Africa 2020, with a GDP of 31.80 thousand per capita. Seychelles is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean with an estimated population of 99,944 denizens. The second richest country in Africa in 2020 is Mauritius with a GDP of 25.07 thousand per capita. At the third place is Egypt followed by Equatorial Guinea according to Forbes.
In the section below, we shall be answering your popular questions about what are the 10 richest countries in Africa? As mentioned above, Seychelles is the wealthiest country in Africa in 2020.
The 10 Richest countries in Africa 2020
- Seychelles. GDP per capita: 31.80 thousand.
- Mauritius. GDP per capita: 25.07 thousand.
- Egypt. GDP per capita: 24.03 thousand.
- Equatorial Guinea. GDP per capita: 21.47 thousand.
- Gabon. GDP per capita: 19.18 thousand.
- Botswana. GDP per capita: 18.69 thousand.
- Algeria. GDP per capita: 15.78 thousand.
- South Africa. GDP per capita: 13.89 thousand.
- Tunisia. GDP: 12.80 thousand. And finally,
- Libya. GDP: 12.03 thousand.
We shall keep you posted on the list of top 10 richest and wealthiest countries in Africa as time goes by.