Cricket is one of the highest-paying sports activities in the world today. We have seen how cricketers in India are the most popular and above all, some have appeared in Forbes as the richest in the world in 2020 and 2021. In this article, we shall list the top 10 richest cricketer or cricketers in India in 2021.
Before we go further, we hope that you are now familiar with the highest-paid athletes in the world in 2021. Similarly, we also had a simplified article about the highest-paid female athletes in the world for the year 2021.
Richest Cricketer in India 2021
Currently, Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is the richest cricketer in India in 2021. Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is an Indian former international cricketer who served as captain of the Indian national team. Above all, he’s widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket.
The second richest cricketer in India in 2021 is Virat Kohli. Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the India national team. Furthermore, Kohli is regarded as one of the best contemporary batsmen in the world today.
In summary, we will list the top 10 richest cricketer cricketers. Then, we will state their current net worth for the year 2021.
Top 10 Richest Cricketer In India 2021
- Sachin Tendulkar. Net worth: $120 Million. He’s the most popular and richest cricketer in India 2021.
- Virat Kohli. Net worth: $119 Million. He’s the second in the list of the top 10 richest cricketers in India 2021.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Net worth: $111 Million.
- Sourav Ganguly. Net worth: $57 Million.
- Virender Sehwag. Net worth: $41 Million.
- Yuvraj Singh. Net worth: $33.5 Million.
- Suresh Raina. Net worth: $25 Million.
- Rahul Dravid. Net worth: $24 Million.
- Rohit Sharma. Net worth: $18.3 Million. And finally,
- Gautam Gambhir. Net worth: $17 Million.
We hope that you are now familiar with the top 10 richest cricketers in India from 2020 to 2021. We shall keep you posted on the same page as time goes by, in case of any changes to the list.
Lastly, here are the 10 richest celebrities in India from the year 2020 to 2021.