List of the top 10 richest footballers in Africa in 2023 according to Forbes.
Samuel Eto’o continues to be the richest African footballer of all time with a net worth of $96 million.
Most talented African soccer players are now ranked on the list of the best footballers in Africa and the world. For example, Sadio Mane is now the highest-paid footballer from Africa after his move to Bayern Munich. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest footballers in Africa from 2022 to 2023 according to Forbes journal.
Who is the best player in Africa in 2023?
Currently, Mohamed Salah, Naby Keita, and Sadio Mane top the list of the best football players in Africa in 2023. Besides, both Mohamed Salah and Naby Keita were nominated as the best male players in Africa in 2022.
Who is the richest African footballer in 2023?
Samuel Eto’o remains the richest footballer in Africa in 2023 with a net worth of $96 million. Moreover, Samuel Eto’o is a four-time winner of the African Player of the Year Award (2003, 2004, 2005, and 2010).
Apart from Samuel Eto’o, we also have other affluent football players from the African continent. Examples, are Drogba, Mikel John Obid Christopher Katongo, Sadio Mane, and many other wealthy footballers.
In summary, we will list the top 10 richest African footballers in the current year. Then, we will state their net worth as of 2023.
Richest footballers in Africa 2023
- Samuel Eto’o. Net Worth 2023 – $95 million. Samuel Eto’o is the richest footballer from Africa in 2023 today.
- Mohamed Salah. Salah is the second richest footballer in Africa in 2023 with a net worth of $92 million.
- Didier Yves Drogba. Net Worth 2023 – $90 million.
- Yaya Toure. Net Worth 2023 – $70 million.
- John Obi Mikel. Net Worth 2023 – $66 million.
- Seydou Keita. Net Worth 2023 – $51 million.
- Emmanuel Adebayor. Net Worth 2023 – $46 million.
- Michael Essien. Net Worth 2023 – $35 million.
- Sadio Mane. Net Worth 2023 – $32.5 million. And finally on the list of the top 10 richest African footballers in 2023,
- Asamoah Gyan. Net Worth 2023 – $25 million.
In overview, the list of the top 10 richest footballers in Africa by Forbes in 2023 is the most current. Regardless, we also have other prosperous African soccer players who are not on the list above. For example, Sulley Ali Muntari, Christopher Samba, and Riyad Mahrez are estimated to have a net worth of $21 million each, in 2023.
Lastly, if you missed our previous post, here are the 10 richest football clubs in the world in 2023.