Richest goalkeeper in the world 2021 Forbes top 10 list.
Currently, soccer or football goalkeepers are among the highest-paid athletes in the world. We have seen how goalies like David De Gea, Manuel Neuer are recognized on the list of the richest football players in the world. In this article, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest goalkeeper/goalkeepers in the world in 2021 as of today.
Who is the richest goalkeeper in the world 2021?
The richest goalkeeper in the world in 2021 today is David de Gea, with a net worth of $50.5 million according to Forbes. Similarly, David de Gea is also the highest-paid goalkeeper in the world right now.
Who is the best goalkeeper in the world in 2021?
Jan Oblak is currently the best goalkeeper in the world in 2021 according to SkySports. Jan Oblak is the first goalkeeper of the La Liga football club, Athletico Madrid. Manuel Neuer is the second-best goalkeeper in the world in 2021.
Moreover, Manuel Peter Neuer is a German gifted football goalkeeper and captain of both Bundesliga Football Club Bayern Munich as well as the German national team.
In brief, below is the Forbes list of the top 10 richest goalkeepers in the world in 2021. Have a look at the list of our most recent discoveries.
Top 10: Richest goalkeeper in the world 2021 Forbes
- David De Gea. Net Worth 2021 – $50.5 million.
- Manuel Neuer. Net Worth 2021 – $45.1 million.
- Iker Casillas. Net Worth 2021 – $40 million.
- Hugo Lloris. Net Worth 2021– $30.1 million.
- Thibaut Courtois. Net Worth 2021 – $25.2 million.
- Petr Cech. Net Worth 2021 – $22 million.
- Gianluigi Buffon. Net Worth 2021 – $20 million.
- Salvatore Sirigu. Net Worth 2021 – $19.6 million.
- Marc Andre Ter Stegen. Net Worth 2021 – $15.1 million. And finally,
- Keylor Navas Net Worth 2021 – $13.7 million.
Generally speaking, most of the top 10 richest goalkeepers in the world in 2021 today have also featured in the English Premier League Clubs before. To sum up, here is the latest list of the richest and most valuable football clubs in the world for the year 2021.