Uganda is one of the countries in East Africa that has the best musicians in Africa. Certainly, these favorable artists are also among the richest musicians in Uganda presently. In our previous post, we covered the richest female artists in Uganda. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest male musicians in Uganda in 2021.
Who is the richest musician in Uganda 2021?
The richest musician in Uganda in 2021 is singer Bobi Wine, with a net worth of $9 million. Besides, Robert Kyagulanyi “Bobi Wine”, is the richest male musician or artist in Uganda in 2021 today.
Jose Chameleone is the second richest male musician in Uganda, with an estimated net worth of $7.5 million. Here is a full list of the top 10 richest musicians in Uganda in 2021.
To sum up, below is a list of the top ten richest male musicians in Uganda right now. Notably, our findings were based on research from top Ugandan sites like Ugwire, Galaxy FM, just to name a few. Have a look at the full list of the richest male artists in Uganda today.
Top 10 richest male artists in Uganda 2021
- Bobi Wine. Bobi Wine is the richest male musician or artist in Uganda 2021.
- Jose Chameleone. Jose Chameleone is the second on the list of top 10 richest male musicians in Uganda 2021.
- Ragga Dee.
- Bebe Cool.
- Geoffrey Lutaaya.
- Mesach Semakula.
- Ronald Mayinja.
- Eddy Kenzo. Singer Eddy Kenzo is also on the list of the top 10 richest male musicians in Uganda in 2021.
- Banjo Man. And finally on the list,
- Haruna Mubiru. Haruna Mubiru is the 10th richest male artist in Uganda presently.
As shown above, the top ten richest male artists in Uganda are as well the most popular celebrities in the country. Lastly, if you missed our previous post, here is the most recent list of the top 10 richest celebrities in Uganda in 2021.