Richest man in the UK – Sunday Times Top 10 Rich List 2021.
Most of you have been looking for information on Who is on the UK Rich List 2021? Who is the richest person in the UK 2021, and How many millionaires in the UK 2021? In our previous post, we covered the top 10 richest people in New Zealand. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest men or people in the UK according to the Sunday Times Rich List for the year 2021.
How many billionaires live in UK?
First, the number of billionaires in the United Kingdom has massively increased since 2020 to 2021. According to theguardian, there are 171 billionaires in the UK right now, 24 more as compared to the previous year (2020).
Who is the richest person in the UK 2021?
Currently, Sir Leonard Blavatnik is the richest person in the UK in 2021 with a net worth of £23.1 billion according to Forbes. Most importantly, Sir Leonard Blavatnik is a businessman, investor, as well as a philanthropist.
Sir Leonard Blavatnik (currently the wealthiest man in the UK) made his wealth through investments in several firms through his conglomerate company, Access Industries.
Tens of thousands lost their employment during the Covid-19 pandemic however, many of the UK’s wealthiest people have amplified billions to their riches.
In outline, we will list the name of the top 10 richest people or men in the UK on the 2021 Rich List. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the current year 2021. Have a look at the list below from our findings.
Richest Men in the UK 2021 Rich List
- Sir Leonard Blavatnik (Investment, music and media). Net Worth 2021 – £23 billion.
- David and Simon Reuben (Property and internet). Net Worth 2021 – £21.465 billion.
- Sri and Gopi Hinduja and family (Industry and finance). Net Worth 2021 – £17 billion.
- Sir James Dyson and family (Household goods and technology). Net Worth 2021 – £16.3 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal and family (Steel). Net Worth 2021 – £14.68 billion.
- Alisher Usmanov (Mining and investment). Net Worth 2021 – £13.406 billion.
- Kirsten and Jorn Rausing (Inheritance and investment). Net Worth 2021 – £13 billion.
- Roman Abramovich (Oil and industry). Net Worth 2021 – £12.101 billion. Chelsea FC owner is the 8th on the top 10 Rich List of the richest men in the UK in 2021 today.
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken and Michel de Carvalho (Inheritance, brewing and banking). Net Worth 2021 – £12.013 billion. And finally,
- Guy, George, Alannah and Galen Weston and family (Retailing). Net Worth 2021 – £11 billion.
Source: Richestinfo.com UK Rich List Today.