Most of the prosperous politicians in the world end up being Presidents, Prime Ministers, Members of Parliament, Governors, Senators, and so on. Certainly, politics has turned out to be one of the highest paying careers in the world right now. Today, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest politicians and leaders in the world in 2021.
First, this poll of Forbes top 10 richest politicians in the world (2021) lists their rankings in terms of net worth and dividend after taxes and lawful tariffs.
Further, the list contains a variety of politicians, for example, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Prince, entrepreneurs, and business investors.
Who is the richest president in the World 2021?
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is the richest President and Politician in the world in 2021, with a net worth of over $75 billion. Michael Bloomberg who is a business entrepreneur in America, is the second richest politician in the world in 2021.
In summary, we will list the name of the politician or diplomat. Then, we will state their line of work and net worth in 2021.
Top 10 Richest Politicians In The World 2021
- Vladimir Putin: Russian President and politician. Net worth $76 Billion.
- Michael Bloomberg: American politician and entrepreneur. Net worth $62 Billion.
- Maha Vajiralongkorn: Prince of Thailand. Net worth $36 Billion.
- Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed: UAE politician and businessman. Net worth $31 Billion.
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal: Businessman, political expounder, investor, and philanthropist. Net worth $22 Billion.
- Salman Bin Abdulaziz: Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. Net worth $20.6 Billion.
- Hassanai Bolkiah Waddaulah: Sultan of Brunei. Net worth $20 Billion.
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed: President of the United Arab Emirates. Net worth $20.2 Billion.
- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid: Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates. Net worth $16.3 Billion. And finally,
- Silvio Berlusconi: former Prime Minister of Italy, Media Investor, and entrepreneur. Net worth $10 Billion.
Lastly, here are the top 10 richest stars in the world in 2021.