Asia countries with strongest and highest currency value 2023
Asia is one of the most populated continents in the world. With the high population of the inhabitants, there’s a lot of money circulation within the continent that’s in different currencies. Today, we shall list the top 10 strongest and highest currency or currencies in the Asia continent for the year 2023.
Which currency is the highest in Asia?
Kuwaiti Dinar is the highest and strongest currency in Asia in 2023 right now. Furthermore, the Kuwaiti Dinar is also the most expensive and most valuable currencies in the world right now.
Asia top 3 currency
The top 3 currencies in Asia are Kuwaiti Dinar, Bahraini Dinar, and the Oman Rial. This is because 1 Kuwaiti Dinar = $3.31, 1 Bahraini Dinar = $2.67, and 1 Oman Rial is equivalent to $2.61.
Which country has the lowest currency in Asia?
Vietnam is the country that has the weakest and lowest currency in Asia in 2023. This is because 23,109 VND is equivalent to 1 US dollars.
Vietnamese Dong: 1 USD = 23,107 VND
In summary, we will list the name of the nation or country. Then, we will state their respective exchange rate against the United States dollars as of 2023 today.
Top 10 strongest currency is Asia 2023
- Kuwait. 1 Kuwaiti Dinar, KWD. $3.31.
- Bahrain. 1 Bahraini Dinar = $2.67.
- Oman. 1 Oman Rial, OMR = $2.61.
- Jordan. 1 Jordanian Dinar = $1.42.
- Brunei. 1 Brunei dollar, BND = $0.74.
- Singapore. 1 Singapore Dollar, SGD = $0.732.
- Azerbaijan. 1 Azerbaijani Manat = $0.60.
- Qatar. 1 Qatari Riyal = $0.28.
- Saudi Arabia. 1 Saudi Riyal = $0.272. And last on the top 10 list of the top 10 strongest currency is Asia in 2023,
- United Arab Emirates. 1 United Arab’s Dirham = $0.26.
According to the list of the top 10 strongest currencies above, the Kuwaiti Dinar is undoubtedly the most powerful and highest currency in Asia in 2023.
Lastly, if you missed our previous post, here is the latest list of all the countries and currency names plus symbols in the Asian countries from 2022 to 2023.