List of the top 10 richest companies in East Africa in 2021 according to Forbes.
East Africa is one of the most valuable regions in the African continent. This is because of it’s rapid growth in the industrial revolutions that has seen Kenya being ranked as the most developed country in East Africa in 2021 right now. In this article, we shall list the top 10 richest companies in East Africa 2021 according to Forbes review.
What is the richest company in East Africa?
According to Forbes, Safaricom is the richest companies in East Africa in 2021 today. Similarly, Safaricom is the biggest and most valuable company in East Africa in 2021 with the highest market capitalization.
Tanzania Breweries is the second richest and most valuable company in East Africa in 2021 followed by Equity Group Holdings. Most importantly, Equity Group Holdings Kenya, is additionally the fastest growing company in East and Central Africa right now followed by KCB Group in Kenya.
In synopsis, below is a list of the top 10 richest companies in East Africa in 2021. Have a look at the list beneath from our most recent discoveries;
Top 10 Richest Companies in East Africa 2021 Forbes
- Safaricom, Kenya. $14,400 million. Safaricom is the biggest company in East Africa in 2021.
- Tanzania Breweries. $1,400 million.
- Equity Group Holdings, Kenya. $1,315 million.
- KCB Group, Kenya. $1,235 million.
- East African Breweries, Kenya. $1,150 million.
- Vodacom Tanzania. $750 million.
- Tanzania Cigarette Co., Tanzania. $740 million.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya. $715 million.
- NMB Bank, Tanzania. $510 million. And finally,
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya, Kenya. $500 million.
We also have other most valuable companies in East Africa in 2021 that are as well the richest and most profitable. For example, Kenya Airways, Absa Bank Kenya, BAT, NCBA Group, I&M Holdings, and Stanbic Bank Uganda.
Lastly, here are the top 10 richest and most profitable companies in the world in the year 2021.