Top 10 Richest Kings in the World 2023 Forbes list
Forbes list of the top 10 richest Kings or Monarchs in the World from 2022 to 2023. Most of the richest leaders in the world are Kings who are from royal families. For example, the King of Thailand who is the wealthiest in the world in 2023, the King of Dubai, and the Sultan of Brunei. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest King of Kings in the world in 2023 according to Ugwire and Forbes.
Maha Vajiralongkorn, the King of Thailand, is the richest monarch with a fortune of $45 billion in 2023. On the other hand, the Sultan of Brunei’s (Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah) net worth is about $31 billion as of today.
Who is the richest King in the world?
King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand is the richest King in the world in 2023 right now with a net worth of $45 billion.
Certainly, Maha Vajiralongkorn is the only son of King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the King of Dubai and the richest prince in Dubai with a net worth of about $20 billion in 2023 today. In addition, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (71-year-old) is also the vice president of the United Arab Emirates.
In the synopsis, we will list the name of the richest King or royalty. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the year 2023.
Top 10 Richest Kings in the World 2023 Forbes List
- King Maha Vajiralongkorn. Net Worth 2023 – $45 billion.
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud. Net Worth 2023 – $30 billion.
- Hassanai Bolkiah Waddaulah. Net Worth 2023 – $26 billion.
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Net Worth 2023 – $20.5 billion.
- Prince Hans-Adam II. Net Worth 2023 – $7.5 billion.
- Prince Haji Abdul Azim. Net Worth 2023 – $5.2 billion.
- King Mohammed VI. Net Worth 2023 – $2.2 billion.
- Princess Marie Chantal. Net Worth 2023 – $2 billion.
- Prince Albert II. Net Worth 2023 – $1.2 billion. And finally,
- Prince Karim Al Hussaini. Net Worth 2023 – $900 million.
Lastly, if you missed out on the previous article, here are the 10 wealthiest Presidents in the world in 2023.