Top 10 largest eCommerce websites and companies in Europe in 2021.
- Top 10 largest ecommerce companies and online shopping sites or websites in Europe from 2020 to 2021.
- Major and listed e-commerce companies in Europe.
- Biggest ecommerce companies in Europe.
There are over 50,000 European online marketplaces where you can shop for your desired range of products or commodities. Moreover, some of the top European online retailers have over 5 million visitors every month. Certainly, these are the largest and biggest e-commerce companies not only in Europe but in the world.
Before we proceed, we hope that you are now familiar with the best eCommerce websites In India.
Best ecommerce websites in Europe
There are various eCommerce companies in Europe that rank as the best in terms of eCommerce websites in Europe. For example, Amazon, Otto, Zalando, Metro Group shopping, and many other best eCommerce sites in Europe today.
Largest e-commerce sites in Europe
The Largest e-commerce company in Europe is Otto e-commerce in Germany, followed by John Lewis in the United Kingdom. However, we have top eCommerce companies like Amazon that top the European online market share today. According to a recent report by Statista, Amazon equivalent in Europe was estimated to be worth 28.48 billion U.S. dollars.
In summary, we will list the top 10 eCommerce sites or websites in Europe. Then, we shall state the European headquarters of each of the best eCommerce websites in Europe from 2020 to 2021.
Top ecommerce Websites in Europe 2021
- Amazon, Luxembourg. It’s the top online shopping website and company in Europe.
- Otto, Germany. They are the second top European online retailers right now.
- John Lewis, The United Kingdom. Thirdly, John Lewis is the 3rd in the list of top 10 e-commerce companies in Europe in 2021.
- Tesco, The United Kingdom.
- Metro Group, Germany | e-commerce company.
- Apple, Ireland.
- Zalando, Germany.
- E.Leclerc, France.
- Shop Direct, The United Kingdom.
- Marks & Spencer, The United Kingdom. And finally,
- Allegro. It’s the largest and biggest in the list of the top European online marketplaces located in Poland.
In short, the list of online shopping sites or eCommerce websites in Europe consists of the top 10 largest companies from 2020 to 2021. Lastly, we shall keep you posted on the list of European online marketplaces as time goes by.
Finally, here are the top 10 e-commerce websites in the Netherlands in the current year.