Here is a list of Forbes Top 10 highest-paid celebrities in the world from 2020 to 2021. World’s highest-paid celebrities 2021 Forbes list.
Today, we shall list the top 10 Forbes highest-paid celebrities in the world in 2021. We hope that you read our previous article on the highest-paid actresses in the world in 2021.
First, this poll of the top 10 highest-paid celebrities in the world lists the annual earnings before charges, formal tariffs, and donations to executives and other diplomats.
Further, the list contains a variety of celebrities, for example, musicians, actors, and sports personalities.
Who is the highest paid celebrity 2021?
Kylie Jenner is the highest-paid celebrity in the world in 2021. Kylie Kristen Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman.
On the other hand, Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest-paid celebrity in the category of athletes and footballers in the world right now. You may have a look at the full list of the top 10 highest-paid athletes in the world in 2021.
In summary, we will list the name of the celebrity or celebrities. Then, we will state their line of job and nationality. Have a look at the list beneath from our most recent findings.
Forbes Highest-Paid Celebrities 2021
- Kylie Jenner – Model, Socialite, and also a Businesswoman, US. $590.7 million.
- Kanye West – Songwriter, Singer, Rapper, Fashion designer, as well as a Businessman, US. $170.5 million.
- Roger Federer. $106.3 million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Soccer player, Portugal. $105.9 million.
- Lionel Messi – Soccer player, Argentina. $105.2 million.
- Tyler Perry. $97 million.
- Ed Sheeran – Singer, Songwriter, and also an Actor, United Kingdom (UK). $96.3 million.
- Neymar Jr. – Soccer player, Brazil. $96 million.
- Howard Stern. $90 million. And finally,
- Taylor Swift – Singer, Songwriter, United States (US). 89.9 million.
It’s good to note that the Forbes list of top 10 highest-paid celebrities in 2021 above is the most recent right now. However, we shall keep you posted on the same page as time goes by in case of any kind of changes.