In our previous post, we had a comprehensive article about the 10 YouTube niches with high CPM rates. Similarly, we also listed the highest YouTube CPM countries from 2022 to 2023. Today, we shall enlighten you on the low competition niches for YouTube in 2023. Certainly, these are the most profitable YouTube niches that are still unexplored by thousands of YouTubers across the globe.
First of all, most of the low competition niches for YouTube have high or the highest CPM rates. However, this is usually dependent on the type of niche that the YouTube channel is based on. Also, factors like the geographical location of the audience or users matter a lot. This is because YouTube CPM rates vary from one country to another.
Again, we have heard several internet users inquiring why “YouTube monetization is not available in their country”. It’s good to note that the YouTube Partner Program is not available in all countries in the world. Here is a list of the countries where YouTube monetization is available from the year 2022 to 2023.
Unexplored YouTube niches
Some of the low competition niches for YouTube in 2023 include beauty and fashion, cooking recipes, and tech gadget reviews. Other unexplored YouTube niches include toys and dolls, magic tricks, learning a new language, and many other YouTube video ideas.
In summary, below is a list of the 10 YouTube channel ideas or niches with low or less competition for the year 2023.
Low competition niches for YouTube 2023
- Beauty and Fashion. It’s the top YouTube niche with low-competition, especially on topics about men’s fashion, and makeup.
- Toys and Dolls. Gaming is one of the most popular YouTube niches right now. However, Toys and Dolls are one of the unexplored and low competition niches for YouTube in 2022 right now.
- Cooking recipes. It’s also one of the YouTube niches with low competition from 2022 to 2023.
- Cocktails. Cooking is one of the most popular YouTube niches right now. However, subtopics like cocktails are one of the unexplored YouTube channel ideas with low competition in 2023.
- Learn a new language.
- Tech gadgets and mobile phone reviews.
- Living in a foreign country.
- Magic tricks.
- Personal guiding and mentoring skills. And finally,
- Cars. Undoubtedly, Cars are one of the most popular niches on YouTube right now. However, topics like car pimping, interior car design and decoration, and so on are worth exploring.
To conclude, you should have an overview of the highest-paying YouTube niches from 2022 to 2023. Then, make efforts to realize the low competition and unexplored YouTube niches for 2022. Through such efforts, you’ll be able to have a successful voyage for earning money from YouTube in 2023.