Latest list of the top 10 lowest, cheapest, and weakest currency values in the world in 2023.
Most people do not know which are the lowest, cheapest, and weakest currencies in the world today. However, the majority of people are aware of the strongest currencies in the world. This is because the highest and strongest currencies are mostly traded across the world.
What is the cheapest currency in the world in 2023?
Venezuelan Sovereign Bolívar is the lowest valued, weakest, and cheapest currency in the world in 2023 right now. Apart from the Venezuelan Bolívar, the Iranian Rial is also one of the weakest and worst currencies in the world in 2023.
Several factors affect the stability of a nation’s currency value. For example, the system of governance, economic instability, budget deficits, and so on. Here is a comprehensive article that will enlighten you about the main causes of weak currencies in the world today.
Last but not least, it’s good to note that the list beneath applies to the United States currency. This is because the U.S. dollar is the most traded currency in the world today. Here is a full list of the most traded currencies in the world in 2023.
In summary, we will list the top 10 lowest, weakest, and cheapest currencies in the world in 2023. Then, we shall state their exchange rates against the U.S. dollar. Have a look at the list below from our findings of the lowest and cheapest currency or currencies in the world in 2023 today.
Top 10: Lowest Currency in the World 2023
- Venezuelan Sovereign Bolívar (198,928.65 VES/USD). It’s the cheapest and weakest currency in the world in 2023.
- Iranian Rial (44,925 IRR/USD). It’s the second-worst currency in the world in 2023.
- Vietnamese Dong (23,267.71 VND/USD). Least valuable currency 2023.
- Indonesian Rupiah (14,785.73 IDR/USD).
- Uzbek Sum (10,133.16 UZS/USD).
- Sierra Leonean Leone (9,781.13 SLL/USD).
- Guinean Franc (9,415.39 GNF/USD).
- Lao or Laotian Kip (9,000.12 LAK/USD).
- Paraguayan Guarani (6,584.58 PYG/USD). And finally,
- Cambodian Riel (4,102.79 KHR/USD).
Also, you may have a look at the list of the highest and strongest currencies in the world right now. In conclusion, we shall keep you posted on the top 10 lowest and cheapest currency value list in the world in 2023.