Top ten richest people in Kenya 2023 Forbes List
The richest man in Kenya 2023: Forbes top ten list of the richest people today.
Most individuals have been asking us to uncover the list of the top 10 richest people in Kenya in 2023. According to a publication by Ugwire.com, we managed to reveal who is the richest man in Kenya for the year 2023. As a result, today, we shall list the Forbes top ten richest people in Kenya in 2023.
How many billionaires are in Kenya?
Currently, there are over 40 billionaires in Kenya in 2023 today. According to the richest info publication, Nairobi hosts over 75% of the wealthiest people in Kenya as of 2023.
As of October 2022, a report by the Central Bank of Kenya acknowledged that there are over 1.18 million Kenyans with over KSh100,000 in their bank accounts. Certainly, this is an indication that Kenya is not a poor country but an affluent nation.
Vimal Shah is now the richest man in Kenya in 2023 today, according to Forbes. Vimal Shah is the CEO of Bidco Oil Refineries Africa, with an estimated net worth of over KSh200 billion.
The company has so far expanded from East and Central Africa to the whole of the African continent, Bidco Africa.
Naushad Merali (late), the architect of Sameer Group is the third richest person in Kenya in 2023, after Narendra Raval (Guru), a steel tycoon in East Africa. The current president of Kenya William Ruto is the 7th richest man in Kenya in 2023 today, with a net worth of over KES 44 billion.
The late Chris Kirubi, chairman of Centum Investment Group, and owner of Capital Media Group is currently ranked as the 10th richest man in Kenya in 2023.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest man or people in Kenya. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the year 2023.
Top ten richest in Kenya 2023 Forbes list
- Vimal Shah. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 200 billion. Vimal Shal is the richest person in Kenya 2022 today.
- Narendra Raval. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh102 billion. Chairman of Devki Group of Companies East Africa.
- Naushad Merali. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 71 billion.
- Uhuru Kenyatta. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 63 billion.
- S. K Macharia. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 55 billion. Owner of Royal Media Services Kenya. He was also the founder of Tissue Papers in Kenya and East Africa in the early 1980s.
- Manu Chandaria. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 48 billion.
- William Ruto. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 48 billion. He is the current President of Kenya.
- Peter Kahara Munga. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 40 billion. He is the Chairman of the Equity Bank Group.
- James Mwangi. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 40 billion. Group Managing Director and CEO of the Equity Group Holdings Limited.
- Chris Kirubi (late). Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 20 billion. And finally among the top 10 richest in Kenya,
- Benson Wairegi. Net Worth 2023 – Ksh 19 billion. Managing Director of Britam, Equity Bank shareholder (0.26%).
The Forbes list of the top 10 richest men or people in Kenya in 2023 is inevitably the most precise and current right now. Our findings were based on research from top sites like Ugwire, The Richestinfo.com, as well as Forbes.com.
Lastly, we shall keep you posted on the same page as time goes by on the Forbes list of the top ten richest people in Kenya in 2023. If you missed out on the previous post, here are the richest politicians in the world in 2023.
12 thoughts on “Top ten richest people in Kenya 2023 Forbes List”
Comments are closed.