Top 10 Richest Premier League Football Clubs in England 2021 Forbes
In our previous article, we covered the richest football clubs in the world in 2021. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest Premier League Football Clubs in England in 2021 according to the present Forbes publication.
Most profitable premier league club in England 2021
Currently, the most profitable England Premier League Club in 2021 is Chelsea FC. Undoubtedly, the richest football clubs in England are as well the most profitable premier league clubs in 2021.
Again, having won the UEFA Champions League, Chelsea managed to generate a lot of income during the Covid-19 World pandemic than any other football club in England.
Richest Premier League clubs 2021
Manchester United is the richest Premier League football club in England 2021 today, with a net value of £4.3 billion according to Forbes right now. Liverpool is the second followed by Manchester City on the top 10 list of the richest Premier League Football Clubs in 2021.
In summary, we will list the richest football club or team in England in 2021. Then, we will state their estimated net values for the current year in U.S. dollars. Have a look at the list beneath;
Top 10 Richest Football Clubs in England 2021
- Manchester United Football Club. Net Worth 2021– £4.25 billion.
- Liverpool Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – £4.13 billion.
- Manchester City Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – £4 billion.
- Chelsea Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – £3.3 billion.
- Arsenal Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – £2.9 billion.
- Tottenham Hotspurs. Net Worth 2021 – £2.3 billion.
- Everton Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – £659 billion.
- West Ham. Net Worth 2021 – £508 million.
- Leicester City. Net Worth 2021 – £455 million. And finally,
- Aston Villa. Net Worth 2021 – £400 million.
Lastly, if you missed our previous post, here are the 10 richest football clubs in the world in 2021.